I'm happy to be here for this FUN Card a Day in the Month of May!! I am a true sketch lover and had a fun time using Heather's sketch. I must admit when I first saw it I was a bit intimidated but once I started working with it, I really found it so easy to work with. This is one sketch I'll be saving as it's perfect to use for those smaller images!
And here's the supplies I used:
- English Everyday Cuties T-3243
- White Caboodle Cardstock V-293
- More Mimi V-855
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink S-1900
- Brown Cardstock V-235
- Lemonade Blossoms & Buttons G-707
- Pink Scrappers Floss F-909
- Souffle Gelly Pen F-45
- Icicle Stickles F-522
I hope you'll give this sketch a try so we can all see your fabulous creations!
Visit my blog to see more of my work~ Danni's TAC Creations